Payment Arrangements

Customers who have overdue water and sewer bills are subject to late fees and disconnections. If you have an overdue balance, contact Prince William Water immediately to make payment arrangements or request a payment extension.

You can contact us in one of the following ways:

  • Call our Customer Service Department at (703) 335-7950, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
  • Visit our business office at 4 County Complex Court in Woodbridge, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
  • Email
pay opts

Temporary Assistance Program (TAP)

Contribute Compassion to Your Community

The Temporary Assistance Program (TAP) helps fellow Prince William Water customers in need of emergency financial assistance with their water bills. TAP funds are directed to two local Prince William County charitable organizations to distribute to customers needing emergency assistance with paying their Prince William Water bills; SERVE, a unit of Northern Virginia Family Service(NVFS), and Action in Community through Service (ACTS) of Prince William.

Temporary Assistance Program (TAP) logo

Additional TAP Information

Helping Hands

Give a Gift Credit Through the Helping Hand Program

Have a friend or relative who needs help making ends meet? You can assist them by making a payment on their Prince William Water customer account.

Photo: Two pairs of hands holding a cutout of a water drop

Additional Resources