Explore this page to find applications and online requests for hydrant flow tests, permits, meter sets/inspections and other development-related activities.   

*The address listing form must be typed, completed and approved. Mapping does not send Prince William Water this form. This form must accompany any requests for a Utility Permit. Utility Permit fees and Tap fees cannot be paid until this form is received by Engineering at Prince William Water. Appointments for water and/or sewer certifications must be scheduled.